Search This Blog

Monday, January 8, 2018

Urban Exploring Trip #6 Monowi Nebraska 1/6/18 Part #1

     Hey everyone I have quite the story to tell you about my trip to Monowi Nebraska. So take a seat get comfy and be prepared to read. I set off across Nebraska through the rolling open prairie in search for a town with a population of only one. I find myself mesmerized by the beautiful Loess hills, and tall prairie grass of Nebraska.  This happened by accident but the GPS took me the scenic route of Nebraska, which I didn't mind because it gave me a surprise. I have came across articles about this before and I stumbled upon it, there are two abandoned old cars, and a trailer. These relics have been on the side of this one lane highway for years and no one knows how long they have been there or where they came from it was quite a cool site to see. Read part two of this journey in the next post I realize they will be long so I'm splitting them into two parts. Thanks for reading! :) Stay tuned!







No comments:

Post a Comment